Looking for the good life? If so, I have great news for you. The good life is already yours! What are five things, off the top of your head, you are grateful for? Notice how you feel when you think about the things you are grateful for. Do you feel more alive, inspired, and joyful? Take a moment and think about the things you don’t like about your life. What is one obstacle you are facing? Notice how you feel when you think about something you feel unhappy about. Do you feel tired, drained, and/or unhappy?
You see, power is in perspective. What you focus on will expand. The more you focus on the positive parts of your life the more they will grow.
Build your intentional muscles and make a new habit by starting the day with morning declarations. A declaration is a statement you say out loud to announce your intention. Here are 21 declarations I love and practice on a regular basis:
- I love my life.
- My day is filled with wonder.
- The Earth is an amazing place to be.
- Each breathe is a blessing.
- I live on purpose.
- Passion is my true nature.
- People adore me and I adore people.
- I am blessed.
- The Universe is abundant.
- Life is a precious gift.
- I expect miracles.
- I am a magic maker.
- Happiness is my natural state.
- I attract money to me easily and effortlessly.
- I have the best friends in the world.
- I make great choices.
- It is easy to give and receive.
- Ever day gets better and better.
- The world is evolving perfectly.
- I trust the flow of life.
- My heart knows the way.
Practice your morning declarations each day for 21 days. Choose which declaration feels the most empowering to you. What are your favorite ways to start your day?